The Jag™ sets a higher standard for entry-level performance cycling gloves, with plush EVA padding that is complemented by Giro’s exceptional Super Fit™ ergonomic design and high-quality construction.
It’s a great choice for riders who want a lightly padded glove with understated style that offers fit and comfort that rival gloves costing twice as much.
- Super Fit™ engineered Three-Panel Design: Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that guides the fit, design and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. By carefully tailoring the palm, fingers and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand, Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding. And with as many as six sizes available per model, almost any rider can great pair of gloves to match their needs.
- Microfiber Palm
- Sonic-Welded Pull Tab
- 4-way stretch lycra
- highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface
- low-profile velcro closure
- Optimized EVA padding
THREE-PIECE PALM CONSTRUCTION
Our unique 3-piece palm construction tailors the fit of our gloves to reduce bunching, and allows your hands to move naturally for enhanced control that doesn’t compromise bar feel. By designing each part of the palm to mimic a hand’s features and articulation, Giro gloves increase grip and provide a superior level of protection for the entire hand.
- THUMB The Super Fit Engineered thumb panel is essential to providing a snug fit with your hand while also allowing freedom of movement and enhanced grip necessary for maximum control and bar feel.
- PALM The Super Fit Engineered palm panel is optimized to provide a snug, comfortable fit without bunching when you grip the handlebar. By carefully sizing the palm to match the natural curve of the hand, our gloves remain supple while providing a layer of protection.
- BODY The Super Fit Engineered body of a Giro glove is designed to support your hand’s natural movement, while providing a platform for padding and protection where you need it most. By optimizing the thickness and placement of padding with integrated Flex Zones, Giro gloves offer a more natural movement of fingers and joints.